|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 8 cm x 22 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Autumnz - Delina Cooler Bag *Maroon*
Be ready to carry Autumnz Delina stylish cooler bag anytime and anywhere! This light, durable and convenient bag offers the best solutions to transport your breast pump and breastmilk easily and at the same time helps to keep the milk chilled for up to 14 hours (under normal room temperature) when used together with 3pcs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack / 1 pcs of Autumnz Premium Contoured Ice Pack. You can also keep your handphone, keys, wallet and other small accessories in the spacious pocket available in the front and back of the bag.
- Holds up to 6 wide neck bottles (5oz /7oz) or 8 standard neck bottles (5oz)
- Holds up to 8 bags of filled Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bags.
- Two compartment design : Bottom compartment to store your breastmilk and ice gel , Top Compartment to store your breastpump*
- Fit most of major breast pumps: Autumnz Bliss G2, Autumnz Swift, Autumnz Carey, Autumnz Blossom, Autumnz Passion II, Autumnz Hybrid Duo, Autumnz Elternax, Medela Freestyle, Medea Swing Maxi, Medela Swing, Medela Harmony, Spectra S9, Spectra M1, Spectra Q
- Big opening when unzipped, providing spacious access to the interior
- Fully insulated inner (with padding) on the top and bottom compartments to keep breastmilk cooler for a longer time
- Durable and easy to maintain (just wipe with a damp cloth) as made from high quality waterproof and dirt-resistant outer layer
- Durable zippers with stylish buckles that give a touch of sophistication
- Front and back of the bag come with big pocket to keep your handphone, keys, wallet and other smaller accessories.
- Comes with a sturdy hand carry handle (for hand carry) and adjustable strap when used as backpack.
- Tested to keep breastmilk chilled for up to 14 hours (under normal room temperature) with 3 pcs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack/ 1 pc of Autumnz Premium Contoured Ice Pack
- Size - see photo as attached for size of bag
* Advised to keep electric breastpumps separate from milk, i.e. in the 2 separate compartments available to avoid unnecessary contact with liquid.